I don't know when I last played "tag". However, I have been "tagged" by a blogger! What a concept. My friend Bekah has tagged me with the list of 7's that have been going around the blogosphere. Okay, Bekah. I will play. :)
SEVEN THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
- Become fluent in Spanish.
- Learn how to play guitar.
- Travel to Europe.
- Hike (or mule ride) to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- Write a book.
- Get a bible college degree.
- Get my golf handicap below 15.
SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO
- Drink coffee (yuck).
- Eat a grapefruit.
- Speak another language fluently.
- Watch the movie "Love Affair" without crying.
- Watch endless hours of TV and like it.
- Give up Coca Cola.
SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUSBAND (if not married, substitute God or best friend)
- Tall, dark, and handsome.
- Supports my ideas.
- His wisdom and common sense.
- His instincts about people and situations and how to handle them (sorry Bek, I stole this one).
- His generosity.
- His loyalty.
- HIs patience with me.
SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN (Hmmm...I talk a lot to my dogs)
- Jessie, shut up! (my oldest dog -13-who has recently becoming very demanding)
- Jessie, do you want one? (said when I'm looking for her when she is hiding somewhere)
- You're so cute. (usually to Brandy, my youngest dog (3), a Shihtzu)
- Brandy, No. (see #3, cute, but sometimes a brat)
- Just kidding.
- Let's go potty. (Hmmm...another dog comment)
- You know...
SEVEN BOOKS OR SERIES, THAT I LOVE
- Lord of the Rings.
- Just Give Me Jesus, by Ann Graham Lotz.
- My Heart's Cry, by Ann Graham Lotz.
- E.M. Bounds on Prayer, by E.M. Bounds
- Hinds' Feet on High Places, by Hannah Hurnard
- Secrets of the Vine, by Bruce Wilkinson
SEVEN MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
- Sound of Music
- Gone With the Wind
- The American President
- Ten Commandments
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Phantom of the Opera
- Wizard of Oz
SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO (You are tagged!)
If anyone else doesn't have anything better to do than have fun with this stuff, just leave a comment and let us know where you (and your answers) are. :) Have a great evening!